Exactly one month.

It's been exactly 6 weeks since the anniversary of my dad's death in...💧
It's been exactly 5 weeks since I celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary...💍
It's been exactly 4 weeks since I've heard my mom's voice...
It's been exactly 4 weeks since she called me...📞
It's been exactly 4 weeks since she had a cup of coffee...
It's been exactly 4 weeks since she took her last breath on earth...

    As time has gone on for everyone, I dread thinking about the "first" moments for our family without mom...the first Thanksgiving....the first Christmas...etc., but I know mom would not want us to grieve for her any more than we already have...she's with dad now after 12 years of being a part and the sorrow we experience is for ourselves in knowing she won't be here, physically, making memories as we learn the new "normal" without her...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here we go!!